United Kingdom - £ - English
A staple in your wardrobe whatever the season, denim is known for it’s versatility and longevity. Looking to upgrade your true blues? Here are five major trends that will be dominating this autumn.
1. Vintage-style jackets: Thrown over plain tees or doubled up in a black jeans pairing, the cold weather calls for oversized outerwear with a retro feel.
2. Relaxed fits: Ideal for anyone looking to veer away from the spray-on jean, straight leg denim provides a certified off-duty cool. Team with your favourite sweater for a nod to the 90s.
3. New Season details: From patches to zips and studs, it’s all in the those subtle embellishments.
4. Dark washes: True blues are making a return this season; exuding newness amongst camel tones and crisp white trainers.
5. Ripping, scoring and fraying not only has grunge charm this season, but it’s lived-in look makes it a perfect accompaniment to autumn suede.
Photo Credit: Getty, Katelovesme, Mohcinexaoki, Kevinelezaj.