United Kingdom - £ - English
From dressing down your suit to adding new season layers, we’ve got the guide on modern suiting 2.0.
- When it comes to the classic suit, it’s multiple components make it ideal for splitting in order to make whole new outfits and as the cold weather sets in, there really are endless styling options.
- Swap out the smart shoes: trainers have been everywhere this season, and they make an unexpectedly perfect pairing with your sleek suit.
- The roll neck: High-neck details are a must-have, and they’re so easy to thrown on. Replace your white shirt with a black piece for a more relaxed feel.
- New season layering: Formalwear needn’t be dull, so why not include your favourite casual separates? Think hoodies and button-down tees paired with your two piece.
- Outerwear combos: A pea coat may be the fail safe, but why not team your suit with your new season bomber for a nod to current trends.
- The trusty tee: a piece that sees you through all year long, your plain tee adds a rebellious edge to your structured suit.
Photo Credit: Rex, Igee Okafor, Aaron Wester.