United Kingdom - £ - English
'the fairest of them all' Competition Terms
1. This competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of New Look Retailers Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition
2. All entries to the competition must be received between 12 noon (GMT) 10/04/12 and midnight (GMT) 22/04/12
3. To enter the competition, participants must click the button to ‘like’ the New Look Fashion Facebook page at www.facebook.com/newlookfashion, upload a photograph of themselves . Entry instructions can be found on the Competition tab on www.facebook.com/newlookfashion.
4. Only one entry per person permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. There will be one overall winner.
6. The winner will be decided by a public vote on www.facebook.com/newlookfashion. Voting opens at 12 noon (GMT) 23/04/12 and closes at midnight (GMT) 06/05/12. The entry with the highest number of votes will be deemed the winner. Only one vote permitted per person per entry. In the event of a tie-break an independent judge will select the winner from those entries that have received the highest number of votes.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged or not received for whatsoever reason. Proof of entering will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
8. The overall winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/newlookfashion and notified by a New Look member of staff by phone or email on 08/05/12. The winner must respond and accept the prize within 24 hours of notification. Winner will be required to send photographic proof of identity before travelling to London.
9. The winner will need to travel to London on 14/05/12. The prize includes return economy transport from winner’s nearest mainline station/airport to London, transfers on arrival to the hotel and from the hotel to the premiere, one-night stay on 14/05/12 at a (min 4 star) hotel of New Look’s choice. The winner will be required to take part in a New Look Daily video.
10. If the overall winner does not respond and accept the prize by 09/05/12, or if the prize cannot be taken for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be offered to the entrant with the next highest number of votes and so forth. The promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the winner to take up the specified prize.
11. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition with no further recompense
12. The prizes must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative prizes in whole, or in part. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The winners’ names, and counties and entries will be available 28 days after the closing date at www.facebook.com/newlookfashion.
15. Entrants must be the original owner of any photos, or have the necessary permissions to authorise New Look to use the photo submission. If you are not the photographer, you must get the photographer’s permission to submit the photograph; you are also responsible for gaining the consent of any people shown in the photograph. Entrants are responsible for expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising from failure to obtain these permissions Entrants and anyone pictured in the photograph must also agree to the publication of their picture on Facebook. No offensive material will be accepted. By submitting your photograph via this promotion you thereby licence and grant the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where moral rights in respect of the content are yours to assert. You warrant that the picture is your original works and features yourself only and that it has not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other material and that you have the full authority to grant these rights to the promoter. Entries cannot be returned.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion
19. The promoter is New Look, full address here
'Win tickets to screenings' competition
1. You must be available to claim your prize on 30th May 2012. No alternative screening date or cinema location will be offered.
2. Winners must be accompanied by an adult if they are under 12 years old. Winners will be notified by email on 14th May 2012.
3. If you do not respond to the email by 21st May 2012, another winner(s) will be selected at random.
4. One entry per person and competition dates are between 3rd April
and 30th April 2012.
5. Winners will be selected on Friday 11th May and will be notified via email.
The winners must respond to the email by 21st May in order to claim their prize. If the prize is not
claimed by the winners before 21st May, another entrant will be selected at random.
6. There is no cash alternative or product alternative to the SWATH tickets.
7. There are 2000 tickets available in the UK and ROI.
8. This competition is not open to New Look employees and their families or anyone associated
with this competition or film.
9. The winners will be selected under independent supervision and will
be randomly drawn from all valid entries.
10. Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions
and completion of the entry means acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entries become the
property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
11. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org after 30th May.
12. This competition may be amended or withdrawn at anytime at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected. Promoter: New Look Retailers Limited, registered in England and Wales as company number 01618428
and having its registered office at New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ.