United Kingdom - £ - English
With guaranteed warmth and everlasting appeal, knitwear is essential whether it’s worn off duty or kept for that special occasion. Refresh your knits for the new season with these five key silhouettes.
1. The funnel neck: keep it high on the neck for a luxe look this winter, made retro with a pairing of flares.
2. The festive knit: Nothing beats a Christmas jumper in December- keep it traditional with reds and greens, teaming with your favourite jeans for a relaxed day look.
3. The bardot cut: The shape of the summer is adapted for the winter, with bardot jumpers a staple investment for that cold weather update.
4. Cut-out details: It’s what’s left out that matters as this season sees slices and slits cut out of your knitwear for a straight off the runway feel.
5. Sporting influences: warm layering meets athleisure with contrast stripe detailing reminiscent of track star style.
Photo Credit: Lisaplace, The Northern Light, HelloFashionBlog, WhatOliviaDid, [Instagram] carolinereceveur