The jeans and tee combo is a given season after season and we have five fresh ways of upgrading the look for the autumn.
1. With a biker jacket: Add structure to a slouchy set with a grunge leather look jacket for instant cool.
2. Layer up: the cami combo is everywhere this season, so pair colours and textures for a new approach to layering.
3. With animal prints: Yes, Kate Moss’ favourite pattern is back! Add animal attitude to your outerwear with the big cat print.
4. With longline silhouettes: Keep it easy breezy with a boyfriend tee and a longline cardigan for the ultimate in relaxed style- swap trainers for heels to amp up the look.
5. With hardwearing elements: Get inspired by military touches by teaming your jeans and tee with a khaki bomber and utility ankle boots.
Photo Credit: Fashion Me Now, What Olivia Did, Hello Fashion, Badlands Blog, WeHeartit