The beginning of autumn calls for a look ahead at party season, and we’re showing you five ways to amp up your look.
1. With hair accessories: Take style cues from Hailey Baldwin with bejewelled headbands for a instant luxe uplift to a neutral ensemble.
2. Throw on a biker jacket to dress down your look and add on-trend grunge elements.
3. Metallic is in: Whether you’re digging sequins or love a flash of metallic in your accessories, it’s the perfect way to amp up your eveningwear.
4. Try a choker: These 90s accessories are still going strong as we head into autumn. Think bejewelled pieces for extra sparkle at the party.
5. Velvet feels: The fabric of the season, velvet is everywhere and why not take inspiration from model Rose Huntington-Whiteley’s burgundy ensemble for a nod to the new season palette.
Photo Credit: Getty, Rex