United Kingdom - £ - English
As the weather starts to cool, chunky knits are your go-to cover up. Looking for a new season twist on cold-weather styling? Here are five ways to wear your woollies this autumn.
1. Bardot cuts: Cold shoulder details are seeping into the new season, with knitted dresses as key.
2. The over-the-knee pairing: Boots are everywhere right now, and nothing makes a statement quite like a pair of over-the-knee boots. Dress down with a stone jumper for day time luxe.
3. The retro spin: Think high neck pieces teamed with bleached denim for a nod to vintage styling.
4. Layered over shirts: The white shirt is your wardrobe favourite this season; complete the cold weather look with a simple knit over the top.
5. Tonal dressing: For a fast-track to instant luxe, try dressing head-to-toe in one hue, finishing the look with a loose, roll neck knit.
Photo Credit: Figtny, Noholita, Ooh Couture, Harper and Harley, Always Judging.